Friday, August 3, 2007

Newbie

This is my first post on my first blog. I'm not sure why I am doing this, I was never any good at keeping a journal. Perhaps I want to explore techie stuff that I know little to nothing about.
I've been reading some blogs about public library life, which are intensely funny. Mine will not be quiet so humourous, but from time to time I will comment on the strange things that occur in my library. I will also wax poetic on my son and family, and occasionally vent my frustrations on said family. My son is almost 2. Nuf said.
Part of my job entails reading and writing reviews for our libraries Readers page, so I will talk about books I've enjoyed or disliked.
I'll be starting graduate school in the fall to become an official "librarian." The program is completely online and based in Wisconsin, while I am in Colorado. I'm worried about finding time to study. The Boy will not give me much room to work on the computer in his presence, so I imagine I will be up late. Which will mean less reading. Which will make me grumpy.

No comments: